Oversight & Performance Risk Management in Clinical Trial
Vendor/CRO and clinical studies Oversight is Sponsor’s responsibility and accountability. Performance management of teams involved, both internal and external, is closely tied to this as well.
An integrated Oversight and Risk aligns these areas making them more efficient and manageable. It enables organizations to become proactive in identifying issues, rather than always having to react once they have arisen. Inefficiencies, errors, and potential risks can be identified, avoided, or contained, reducing exposure of the organization and ultimately creating better business performance.
A single centralized system across the study/project portfolio will enable companies to have a single source of truth to utilize for systematic enforcement of risk and compliance policies across. With growing reliance on CROs for development projects, having a standardized tool that enforces policies and to ensure metrics measurement confidence is paramount to the overall success.
TULA has been designed to allow organizations to thrive, by providing the capability to:
Features & Benefits of Oversight & Risk Management Tool-TULA
- Be SURE about metrics collection and reporting
- Helps you to be Proactive
- Reduces manual efforts of project/program/CRO performance reporting
- Reduces the likelihood and impact of project and study risks
- Meets Regulatory guidelines
- Centralized Vendor performance information
- Improves overall performance
- Smarter decision-making